Why do internships matter? Because as much as what you know (and what talent you can bring) will help you climb UP the ladder, you first need to land on a rung. That’s where internships can help. A well-placed internship is an opportunity to meet, connect, and network with potential employers (i.e. production companies, studios, etc.). While the following is by no means an exhaustive list, it’s a place to start if you’re currently in undergrad or graduate college and/or about to graduate.
TV/Film Production Internships:
– Television Academy Internships
– Paley Center for Television Internships
– NBC Page Program
– Disney Professional Internships
– Universal Studios Production Internship
– Paramount Pictures Internship Programs
– Warner Bros Production Internships
I’ll keep adding to the list, but if you have any suggestions, by all means, please contact me at diana AT dianabotsford.com.